Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Admit Card: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the latest notification recruitment for Combined Technical Service Exam 2016. All the eligible candidates can apply online for the Combined Technical Service Exam 2016. Candidates can apply online for this job from 07 November 2016 to 24 November 2016. All the eligible candidates can download admit card by clicking below given link.
In rojgarnews.org you will get all the information related to this job like Notifications, Qualifications, Eligibility, how to apply process, Age limit, Important dates, Exam Date, Application Fees, Admit card date, and how to download admit card, answer keys, syllabus, Pay Scale, Result, Previous year papers, salary, selection procedure, etc. Please read the latest official notification before applying for this job.
Combined Technical Service Exam 2016
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Technical Service Exam 2016|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Start Date of Apply Online||07 November 2016|
|Last Date to Apply online||24 November 2016|
|Exam Date||26 March 2023|
- Starting Date to apply online: 07 November 2016
- Last date to apply online: 24 November 2016
- Date of Exam: 26 March 2023
- Date of Admit Card: 16 March 2023
- General/OBC: Rs. 185/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 95/-
- PH: Rs. 25/-
Age Limit as on 24 November 2016
- Min Age: 18 Years
- Max Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Deputy Inspector General (H.Q) of Jail: 10+2 Intermediate with Diploma in Leather Work
- 10+2 with PCM Stream and Diploma in X Ray Technician
- 10+2 Intermediate with Civil Engineering Diploma
- 10+2 Intermediate with 3 Year Diploma in Related Post
- Director of Horticulture and Food Processing Department, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow: B.Sc Agriculture or Chemistry with 2 Year Post Experience
- B.Sc Botany or Agriculture with 2 Year Experience
- Director, Women Welfare, Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 10+2 Intermediate with Diploma in Pharmacy or Equivalent
- Class 10 Exam with ITI Certificate in Craft Trainer
Combined Technical Service Exam 2016 Vacancy Details
Combined Technical Service Exam 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Negative Marking||Time||Exam type|
|0.25||1.5 Hours||Objective Type|
|General Intelligence Test/ Reasoning||45||45|
Combined Technical Service Exam 2016 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for Combined Technical Service Exam 2016
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) published recruitment notification 2022 for Combined Technical Service Exam 2016.
- Candidates can apply for these posts from 07 November 2016 to 24 November 2016.
- Candidates must read the Combined Technical Service Exam 2016 official notification before applying to the application form.
- Check eligibility criteria from the official advertisement notification, notification link given below.
- Arrange all the documents that are required for this job application like (ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, Eligibility, etc.)
- For online application: arrange all the scan copies of all the required documents.
- Click Apply online, link is given below in the Important links section.
- Fill in all the required details and check each detail carefully.
- Preview and check the filled application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee if asked for payment, and make the payment to complete the form. Without an application fee, your form will not be completed.
- Take a printout or form and payment receipt after the final submission for future reference.
Combined Technical Service Exam 2016 Admit Card and Exam Dates
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the admit card, all the eligible candidates can download their admit cards by clicking the link given above in this post or you can visit the official website http://upsssc.gov.in/ Exams will be held on 12 February 2023 for Combined Technical Service Exam 2016 .
You can join our telegram channel and twitter(@rojgarnewsorg) for Combined Technical Service Exam 2016 exam dates with 2022 latest updates.
Combined Technical Service Exam 2016 Result and Exam Answer Key
You can get the answer key here once the written exam is done successfully. Combined Technical Service Exam 2016 Exam Answer Key will be released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) on the official website. Candidates can download the answer keys after publishing them here and they can easily match their answers and predict marks on the written exam.
What is the exam date for Combined Technical Service Exam 2016?
26 March 2023
What is the age limit for Combined Technical Service Exam 2016?
· Minimum Age: 18 Years
· Maximum Age: 40 Years
How many total vacancies were there for Combined Technical Service Exam 2016?
Total vacancies was: 292