UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Engineering Recruitment 2022. All the eligible candidates can apply online for Engineering Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply online for this job will be 14 September 2022 to 04 October 2022. In this post you will get all the information related to this job like Notification, Qualification, Eligibility, how to apply process, Age limit, Important dates, Exam Date, Application Fees, Admit card date and how to download admit card, answer keys, syllabus, Pay Scale, Result, Previous year papers, salary, selection procedure, etc. Please read the latest official notification before applying for this job.
Post Name: Engineering Services
UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023
|Post Name||Engineering Services|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Mode of applying||Offline|
|Start Date of Apply Online||14 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply online||04 October 2022|
|Exam Fee Last Date||04 October 2022|
- Starting Date to apply online: 14 September 2022
- Last date to apply online: 04 October 2022
- Last date of fee payment: 04 October 2022
- Date of Exam: Pre – 19 February 2023
- Admit Card: notified soon
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.0 /-
- All Category Female: Rs.0 /-
- Payment Mode: Through Online Fee Payment Mode SBI E Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Mode Submit Fee to Any Branches of State Bank of India.
Age Limit as on 01 September 2022
- Minimum Age: 21
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Eligibility|
|Civil Engineering||327||Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Stream For More Details Must Read the Full Notification.|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
- Candidates can apply for these posts from 14 September 2022 to 04 October 2022.
- Candidates must read the UPSC Engineering Services official notification before applying to the application form.
- Check eligibility criteria from the official advertisement notification, notification link given below.
- Arrange all the documents that are required for this job application like (ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, Eligibility, etc.)
- For online application: arrange all the scan copies of all the required documents.
- Click Apply online, link is given below in the Important links section.
- Fill in all the required details and check each detail carefully.
- Preview and check the filled application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee if asked for payment, and make the payment to complete the form. Without an application fee, your form will not be completed.
- Take a printout or form and payment receipt after the final submission for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023 Syllabus
- Paper 1- General Studies and Engineering Aptitude
- Paper 2 – Civil/ Telecommunication Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical and Engineering
UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Offline (OMR based – 4 alternatives)|
|Type of Examination||Objective – Multiple Choice Question|
|Date of Examination||to be out|
|Total Marks||500 marks Paper 1 – 200 marks Paper 2 – 300 marks|
|Total Time||5 hours Paper 1 – 2 hours Paper 2 – 3 hours|
|Exam Duration||5 Hours|
UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023 Admit Card and Exam Dates
Once candidates submit all forms by the last date, UPSC will decide on admit card and exam dates. Only those candidates will be eligible for the exam, who have filled the recruitment form correctly. Exam dates may also delay due to some special reasons if there is a special reason for a delay in the exam then the board will release the official notification. You can join our telegram channel and Twitter(@rojgarnewsorg) for Engineering Services exam dates 2022 latest updates.
UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023 Exam Answer Key
You can get the answer key here once the written exam is done successfully. Engineering Recruitment Exam Answer Key will be released by UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2022 on the official website. Candidates can download the answer keys after publishing them here and they can easily match their answers and predict marks on the written exam.
What is the last date to apply online for UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023?
04 October 2022
What is the age limit for UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023?
Minimum Age: 21
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation As per Rules.
Is UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023 online or offline?
UPSC will be conducted an offline exam. After qualifying for this exam candidate will be eligible for the post of Engineering Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website https://upsc.gov.in/whats-new
Where to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Online Recruitment Form 2023?
Candidates can apply from the official website https://upsc.gov.in/whats-new