Reserve Bank of India has released the advertisement notification for Assistant Recruitment for 950 Posts. All the Interested candidates who are eligible can apply for posts online starting from 17 February 2022 to 18 March 2022. Please read official notification for eligibility, syllabus, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure and other information before applying.
Post Name: RBI Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2022
Total Vacancy: 950
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply online: 17 February 2022
- Last date to apply online: 18 March 2022
- Last date of Exam Fee Payment: 08 March 2022
- Date of Pre Exam: 26-27 March 2022
- Date of Main Exam: Notified Soon
- Date of Admit Card: Notified Soon
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Examination Fee
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 50/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit/Credit Card, Net-banking or E-challan mode.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022:Age Limit (as on 01 December 2021)
- Minimum Age limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation: As per RBI Recruitment rules.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022:Vacancies and Qualifications
Total Posts: 4050
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022:Key points
- Reserve Bank of India published recruitment 2022 notification for recruitment for 950 posts.
- Candidates can apply for these posts from 17 February 2022 to 08 March 2022.
- Read the full notification before apply to the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Arrange all the documents required for this job application like (ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, Eligibility etc.)
- For online application: arrange all the scan copies of all the required documents.
- Preview and check the filled application form before submitting.
- If asked for payment, make the payment to complete the form. Without an application fee your form is not completed.
- Take a printout after the final submission of the filled application form.