Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card: Punjab & Haryana High Court has released the latest notification recruitment for Punjab & Haryana HC 2023. All the eligible candidates can apply online for the Punjab & Haryana HC 2023. Candidates can apply online for this job from 24 February 2023 to 17 March 2023. All the eligible candidates can download admit card by clicking below given link.
In rojgarnews.org you will get all the information related to this job like Notifications, Qualifications, Eligibility, how to apply process, Age limit, Important dates, Exam Date, Application Fees, Admit card date, and how to download admit card, answer keys, syllabus, Pay Scale, Result, Previous year papers, salary, selection procedure, etc. Please read the latest official notification before applying for this job.
Punjab & Haryana HC 2023
|Organization||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Advertise No.||32C/SSSC/HR/2022 & 32C/SSSC/HR/2022|
|Post Name||Punjab & Haryana HC 2023|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Start Date of Apply Online||24 February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply online||17 March 2023|
- Starting Date to apply online: 24 February 2023
- Last date to apply online: 17 March 2023
- Date of Exam: NA
- Date of Admit Card: 24 March 2023
- General/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 750/-
Age Limit as on 17 March 2023
- Min Age: 18 Years
- Max Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Clerk: Candidates Should Possess Bachelor Degree (Arts, Commerce, Science) or equivalent.
Punjab & Haryana HC 2023 Vacancy Details
Punjab & Haryana HC 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Negative Marking||Time||Exam type|
|1/4||2 Hours||Objective Type|
Punjab & Haryana HC 2023 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for Punjab & Haryana HC 2023
- Punjab & Haryana High Court published recruitment notification 2022 for Punjab & Haryana HC 2023.
- Candidates can apply for these posts from 24 February 2023 to 17 March 2023.
- Candidates must read the Punjab & Haryana HC 2023 official notification before applying to the application form.
- Check eligibility criteria from the official advertisement notification, notification link given below.
- Arrange all the documents that are required for this job application like (ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, Eligibility, etc.)
- For online application: arrange all the scan copies of all the required documents.
- Click Apply online, link is given below in the Important links section.
- Fill in all the required details and check each detail carefully.
- Preview and check the filled application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee if asked for payment, and make the payment to complete the form. Without an application fee, your form will not be completed.
- Take a printout or form and payment receipt after the final submission for future reference.
Punjab & Haryana HC 2023 Admit Card and Exam Dates
Punjab & Haryana High Court has released the admit card, all the eligible candidates can download their admit cards by clicking the link given above in this post or you can visit the official website http://www.sssc.gov.in/ Exams will be held on 12 February 2023 for Punjab & Haryana HC 2023.
You can join our telegram channel and twitter(@rojgarnewsorg) for Punjab & Haryana HC 2023 exam dates with 2022 latest updates.
Punjab & Haryana HC 2023 Result and Exam Answer Key
You can get the answer key here once the written exam is done successfully. Punjab & Haryana HC 2023 Exam Answer Key will be released by the Punjab & Haryana High Court on the official website. Candidates can download the answer keys after publishing them here and they can easily match their answers and predict marks on the written exam.
What is the exam date for Punjab & Haryana HC 2023?
What is the age limit for Punjab & Haryana HC 2023?
· Minimum Age: 18 Years
· Maximum Age: 30 Years
How many total vacancies were there for Punjab & Haryana HC 2023?
Total vacancies was: 157