National Testing Agency (NTA) Admit Card: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the latest notification recruitment for NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022. All the eligible candidates can apply online for the NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022. Candidates can apply online for this job from 29 December 2022 to 23 January 2023. All the eligible candidates can download admit card by clicking below given link.
In rojgarnews.org you will get all the information related to this job like Notifications, Qualifications, Eligibility, how to apply process, Age limit, Important dates, Exam Date, Application Fees, Admit card date, and how to download admit card, answer keys, syllabus, Pay Scale, Result, Previous year papers, salary, selection procedure, etc. Please read the latest official notification before applying for this job.
NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Post Name||NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Start Date of Apply Online||29 December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply online||23 January 2023|
|Exam Date||24 February 2023|
- Starting Date to apply online: 29 December 2022
- Last date to apply online: 23 January 2023
- Date of Exam: 24 February 2023
- Date of Admit Card: 14 February 2023
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- EWS / OBC: Rs. 550/-
- SC / ST/PH: Rs. 275/-
Age Limit as on 23 January 2023
- Min Age: 21 Years
- Max Age: 31 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
- Combined Upper Subordinate Services UPPSC Pre 2022: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022: Vacancy Details
NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|Negative Marking||Time||Exam type|
|–||3 Hours||Objective Type|
NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022
- National Testing Agency (NTA) published recruitment notification 2022 for NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022.
- Candidates can apply for these posts from 29 December 2022 to 23 January 2023.
- Candidates must read the NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022 official notification before applying to the application form.
- Check eligibility criteria from the official advertisement notification, notification link given below.
- Arrange all the documents that are required for this job application like (ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, Eligibility, etc.)
- For online application: arrange all the scan copies of all the required documents.
- Click Apply online, link is given below in the Important links section.
- Fill in all the required details and check each detail carefully.
- Preview and check the filled application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee if asked for payment, and make the payment to complete the form. Without an application fee, your form will not be completed.
- Take a printout or form and payment receipt after the final submission for future reference.
NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022 Admit Card and Exam Dates
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card, all the eligible candidates can download their admit cards by clicking the link given above in this post or you can visit the official website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ Exams will be held on 12 February 2023 for NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022 .
You can join our telegram channel and twitter(@rojgarnewsorg) for NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022 exam dates with 2022 latest updates.
NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022 Result and Exam Answer Key
You can get the answer key here once the written exam is done successfully. NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022 Exam Answer Key will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on the official website. Candidates can download the answer keys after publishing them here and they can easily match their answers and predict marks on the written exam.
What is the exam date for NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022?
24 February 2023
What is the age limit for NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022?
· Minimum Age: 21 Years
· Maximum Age: 31 Years
How many total vacancies were there for NTA UGC NET JRF December Requirement 2022?
Total vacancies was: NA