National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the latest notification for NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023. All the eligible candidates can apply online for NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023. Candidates can apply online for this job from 16 April 2023 to 15 May 2023. In this post you will get all the information related to this job like Notification, Qualification, Eligibility, how to apply process, Age limit, Important dates, Exam Date, Application Fees, Admit card date and how to download admit card, answer keys, syllabus, Pay Scale, Result, Previous year papers, salary, selection procedure, etc. Please read the latest official notification before applying for this job
Post Name: NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023
NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Post Name||NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Start Date of Apply Online||16 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply online||15 May 2023|
|Exam Fee Last Date||15 May 2023|
- Starting Date to apply online: 16 April 2023
- Last date to apply online: 15 May 2023
- Last date of fee payment: 15 May 2023
- Date of Exam: Declared Soon
- Admit Card: Declared Soon
- Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 600/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 600/-
- PH (Divyang) : NA
- Payment Mode: National Testing Agency (NTA) SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan.
Age Limit as on 15 May 2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years for all others
- Age Relaxation as per Rules.
NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Eligibility|
|Data Entry Operator DEO – Grade III||21||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Certificate / Diploma in Computer ApplicationKnowledge of Computer Application Handling Possessing Speed 8000 Key Depression Per Hour.|
|Lower Division Clerk||11||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.English Typing Speed 30 WPM OR Hindi Typing Speed 25 WPM|
|Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant||10||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 5 Year Experience.|
|Junior Hindi Translator JHT||01||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a main subject at the degree level OR Master Degree in Any Subject with Hindi as Medium with English as Compulsory Subject at Degree Level OR Bachelor Degree with Hindi & English as Main Subject or Either of the Two as Medium of Instruction and As a Main Subject and Diploma OR Certificate in Translation with 2 Year Experience.|
|Assistant||03||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India with 6 Year Experience002E|
How to Apply Online for NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023
- National Testing Agency (NTA) published the recruitment notification 2022 for NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023.
- Candidates can apply for these posts from 16 April 2023 to 15 May 2023.
- Candidates must read the NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023 official notification before applying to the application form.
- Check eligibility criteria from the official advertisement notification, notification link given below.
- Arrange all the documents that are required for this job application like (ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, Eligibility, etc.)
- For online application: arrange all the scan copies of all the required documents.
- Click Apply online, link is given below in the Important links section.
- Fill in all the required details and check each detail carefully.
- Preview and check the filled application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee if asked for payment, and make the payment to complete the form. Without an application fee, your form will not be completed.
- Take a printout or form and payment receipt after the final submission for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023 Process
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023 Admit Card and Exam Dates
Once all forms are submitted by candidates till the last date, NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023 will decide for admit card and exam dates. Only those candidates will be eligible for the exam, who have filled the recruitment form correctly. Exam dates may also delay due to some special reasons if there is a special reason for a delay in the exam then the board will release the official notification. You can join our telegram channel and Twitter(@rojgarnewsorg) for NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023 exam dates 2022 latest updates.
NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023 Exam Answer Key
You can get the answer key here once the written exam is done successfully. NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023 Exam Answer Key will be released on the official website. Candidates can download the answer keys after publishing them here and they can easily match their answers and predict marks on the written exam.
What is the last date to apply online for NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023?
15 May 2023
What is the age limit for NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years for all others
Is NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023 exam online or offline?
Where to apply NTA AICTE Various Post Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply from https://examinationservices.nic.in/RecSys23/root/home.aspx?appformid=101492311