Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the latest Joint Recruitment Examination for the posts of Horticulture Development Officer, District Senior, Manager (Quality Controller) (Executive) under Group-1 Sub-Group-1 and Rural under Group-2 Sub-Group-1. All the eligible candidates can apply online for the MPPEB Group I and Group II Sub Group Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply online for this job from 16 March 2022 to 30 March 2022. In this post you will get all the information related to this job like Notification, Qualification, Eligibility, how to apply process, Age limit, Important dates, Exam Date, Application Fees, Admit card date and how to download admit card, answer keys, syllabus, Pay Scale, Result, Previous year papers, salary, selection procedure, etc. Please read the latest official notification before applying for this job.
Post Name: PEB Group I and Group II Sub Group I Various Post Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancy: 208
MPPEB Group I and Group II Sub Group Recruitment 2022: Various Posts
|Organization||MPPEB Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Group I and Group II Sub Group I Various Post|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Last Date to apply online||30 March 2022|
|Exam Date||26-27 April 2022|
|Exam Fee Last Date||30 March 2022|
- Starting Date to apply online: 16 March 2022
- Last date to apply online: 30 March 2022
- Last date of Exam Fee Payment: 30 March 2022
- Correction Last Date: 04 April 2022
- Date of Exam: 26-27 April 2022
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- General/Other State: Rs. 560/-
- SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 310/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit/Credit Card, Net-banking.
- Minimum Age limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation: As per Recruitment rules.
Total Posts: 208
|Post name||Total Posts||Eligibility|
|Manager Quality Control||11||1 Year Diploma in Computer and MBA Marketing / M.Sc Agriculture with Minimum 60% Marks.|
|Manager Quality Control 20% Post Reserve for Contract Employee||03||1 Year Diploma in Computer and MBA Marketing / M.Sc Agriculture with Minimum 60% Marks.|
|Senior Horticulture Officer||06||Post Graduate in Horticulture|
|Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Post Code 04||143||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture.|
|Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Post Code 05||36||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture.|
|Assistant Quality Controller (Contract)||09||Bachelor Degree B.Sc Agriculture with 60% Marks and 1 Year Computer Diploma.|
|Manager Quality Control||03||03||01||02||02||11|
|Manager Quality Control 20% Post Reserve for Contract Employee||01||01||0||0||01||03|
|Senior Horticulture Officer||0||0||0||0||06||06|
|Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Post Code 04||57||06||0||47||33||143|
|Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Post Code 05||14||02||0||12||08||36|
|Assistant Quality Controller (Contract)||03||03||01||0||02||09|
- MPPEB Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Boardpublished recruitment notification 2022 for Group I and Group II Sub Group various Posts.
- Candidates can apply for these posts from 16 March 2022 to 30 March 2022.
- Candidates must read the MPPEB Group I and Group II Sub Group Recruitment 2022 official notification before applying to the application form.
- Check eligibility criteria from official advertisement notification, notification link given below.
- Arrange all the documents that are required for this job application like (ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, Eligibility etc.)
- For online application: arrange all the scan copies of all the required documents.
- Click Apply online, link is given below in Important links section.
- Fill all the required details and check each details carefully.
- Preview and check the filled application form before submitting.
- Pay the application fee if asked for payment, make the payment to complete the form. Without an application fee your form will not be completed.
- Take a printout or form and payment receipt after the final submission for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
What is the age limit for MPPEB Group 1 & 2 Recruitment 2022?
Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years
What is the last date to apply online for MPPEB Group 1 & 2 Recruitment 2022?
30 March 2022
What is the exam date for MPPEB Group 1 & 2 Recruitment 2022?
26-27 April 2022