The Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank has released the advertisement notification for the Apprentice recruitment examination 2022. All the Interested candidates who are eligible can apply for posts online from 05 March 2022 to 15 April 2022. Please read the official notification for eligibility, syllabus, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure, and other information before applying.
Post Name: Baroda U.P.Gramin Bank Apprentice 2022 Online Form
Total Vacancy: 250
Short Details of Notification
Baroda U.P.Gramin Bank Apprentice 2022 Online Form: Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply online: 05 March 2022
- Last date to apply online: 15 March 2022
- Last date of Exam Fee Payment: 15 March 2022
- Date of Exam: Available Soon
- Admit Card: Available Soon
Baroda U.P.Gramin Bank Apprentice 2022 Online Form: Examination Fee
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit/Credit Card, Net-banking and E-challan.
Baroda U.P.Gramin Bank Apprentice 2022 Online Form:
- Minimum Age limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation: As per Recruitment rules.
Baroda U.P.Gramin Bank Apprentice 2022 Online Form:Vacancies and Qualifications
Total Posts: 250
|Post name||Total Posts||Eligibility|
|Apprentice||250||Graduation in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Language |
Known : Hindi / Urdu / Sanskrit
Baroda U.P.Gramin Bank Apprentice 2022 Online Form:Category Wise Vacancies
Baroda U.P.Gramin Bank Apprentice 2022 Online Form: Exam Cities
- Prayagraj (Allahabad),
- Ayodhya (Faizabad),
- Kanpur &
How to Apply to Baroda U.P.Gramin Bank Apprentice 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Baroda Gramin Bank published recruitment notification for Apprentice.
- Candidates can apply for these posts from 05 March 2022 to 15 March 2022.
- Candidates must read the Baroda U.P.Gramin Bank Apprentice 2022 official notification before applying to the application form.
- Arrange all the documents that are required for this job application like (ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, Eligibility etc.)
- For online application: arrange all the scan copies of all the required documents.
- Preview and check the filled application form before submitting.
- If asked for payment, make the payment to complete the form. Without an application fee your form is not completed.
- Take a printout after the final submission of the filled application form.