Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released the latest notification for 159 Branch Receivable Manager (BRM) Recruitment. All the eligible candidates can apply online for the Branch Receivable Manager Recruitment. Candidates can apply online for this job from 25 March 2022 to 14 April 2022. In this post you will get all the information related to this job like Notification, Qualification, Eligibility, how to apply process, Age limit, Important dates, Exam Date, Application Fees, Admit card date and how to download admit card, answer keys, syllabus, Pay Scale, Result, Previous year papers, salary, selection procedure, etc. Please read the latest official notification before applying for this job.
Post Name: BOB Branch Receivable Manager Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancy: 159
BOB Branch Receivable Manager Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Bank of Baroda(BOB)|
|Post Name||Branch Receivable Manager|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Mode of applying||Online Registration|
|Last Date to apply online||14 April 2022|
|Exam Date||Declared Soon|
|Exam Fee Last Date||14 April 2022|
- Starting Date to apply online: 25 March 2022
- Last date to apply online: 14 April 2022
- Last date of Fee Payment: 14 April 2022
- Date of Exam: Available Soon
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Debit Card/Credit Card, Net banking only.
Age Limit as on 01 March 2022
- Minimum Age Limit: 23 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation as per recruitment rules, for more details please check the official notification.
Vacancies and Qualification
Total Posts: 159
|Post name||Total Posts||Eligibility|
|Branch Receivable Manager||159||Graduation Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India with 2 Year Experience.|
Category Wise Vacancies:
State Wise Vacancies:
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Uttar Pradesh / Uttarakhand||15|
|NCT of Delhi||10|
|Gujarat / Daman & Diu /Dadar N Haveli||18|
|Jammu & Kashmir||01|
|Tamil Nadu / Puducherry||05|
|West Bengal / Sikkim / Andaman Nicobar||07|
|Andhra Pradesh / Telangana||05|
How to Apply for BOB Branch Receivable Manager Recruitment 2022
- Bank of Baroda published recruitment notification 2022 for Branch Receivable Manager Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022 for 159 Posts.
- Candidates can apply for these posts from 25 March 2022 to 14 April 2022.
- Candidates must read the BOB Receivable Manager Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022 official notification before applying to the application form.
- Check eligibility criteria from the official advertisement notification, notification link given below.
- Arrange all the documents that are required for this job application like (ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, Eligibility, etc.)
- For online application: arrange all the scan copies of all the required documents.
- Click Apply online, link is given below in the Important links section.
- Fill in all the required details and check each detail carefully.
- Preview and check the filled application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee if asked for payment, make the payment to complete the form. Without an application fee, your form will not be completed.
- Take a printout or form and payment receipt after the final submission for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply online for BOB Receivable Manager Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022?
14 April 2022
What is the age limit for BOB Receivable Manager Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022?
The Minimum Age is 23 Years while the Maximum age limit is 25 years.
Where to apply for BOB Receivable Manager Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply from the official website https://www.bankofbaroda.in/career/current-opportunities
How many total vacancies for BOB Receivable Manager Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022?
1 thought on “Bank of Baroda 159 BRM Recruitment 2022: Online Form, How to Apply Online”
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites. It will always be exciting to read through content from other writers and use a little something from other sites.