Bank Note Press(BNP) has released the advertisement notification for Junior Technician Recruitment for 81 Posts. All the Interested candidates who are eligible can apply for posts online from 28 February 2022 to 28 March 2022. Please read the official notification for eligibility, syllabus, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure, and other information before applying.
Post Name: BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Total Vacancy: 81
Bank Note Press(BNP) Dewas Jr. Technician 2022: Important Dates
- Starting Date to apply online: 26 February 2022
- Last date to apply online: 28 March 2022
- Last date of Exam Fee Payment: 28 March 2022
- Date of Exam: April/May 2022
- Date of Admit Card: Notified Soon
Bank Note Press(BNP) Dewas Jr. Technician 2022: Examination Fee
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit/Credit Card, Net-banking or E-challan.
Bank Note Press(BNP) Dewas Jr. Technician 2022:Age Limit (as on 28 March 2022)
- Minimum Age limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age relaxation: As per BNP ITI Recruitment rules.
Bank Note Press(BNP) Dewas Jr. Technician 2022:Vacancies and Qualifications
Total Posts: 81
|Post name||Total Posts||Eligibility|
|Junior Technical||81||ITI NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.|
Bank Note Press(BNP) Dewas Jr. Technician 2022:Trade Wise Vacancies
Bank Note Press(BNP) Dewas Jr. Technician 2022:Exam District Details
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Nagpure, Pune|
Bank Note Press(BNP) Dewas Jr. Technician 2022:Key Points
- BNP Bank Note Press published recruitment notification for Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 Online 81 posts.
- Candidates can apply for these posts from 26 February 2022 to 28 March 2022.
- Read the full notification before apply to the BNP Dewas MP Junior Technician Online Form 2022
- Arrange all the documents that are required for this job application like (ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details, Eligibility etc.)
- For online application: arrange all the scan copies of all the required documents.
- Preview and check the filled application form before submitting.
- If asked for payment, make the payment to complete the form. Without an application fee your form is not completed.
- Take a printout after the final submission of the filled application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|UPRVUNL Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|